If you own an AirPort Extreme and use it as a router, you can specify default DNS servers for all of the devices connected to your wireless network. This is a great way to enforce enterprise network policies using BA.net/Adblock, which allows you to implement adblock, security and filtering controls.
Note that this feature will not work if your AirPort Extreme is in bridge mode. If you are using bridge mode, you'll need to configure the DNS servers on your router.
Here's how to change an AirPort Extreme's DNS servers:
- Open the AirPort Utility application. (It's in Applications → Utilities.) The window shown below appears.
- Click Edit. The settings window appears.
- Select the Internet tab. The window shown below appears.
- Enter the DNS servers in the Primary DNS Server and
Secondary DNS Server fields.
- Click Update. The AirPort Extreme will restart to apply the changes.
the AirPorindow appears.
After the AirPort Extreme turns back on, the DNS servers you specified will be used by all of the devices connected to your wireless network.
BA.net/BlockAds 1 (206) 456-1449 firstname.lastname@example.org
free adblock web filter dns filter server content filter tracking profiling malware protection business security library campus school cipa affordable easy alternative for barracuda fortinet sonicwall sophos untangle ba.net/adblock-dns-filter-server adblock-speed-vpn-iphone email@example.com