1. Go to the Settings
2. Go to General > VPN
3. Click on Add VPN Configuration
4. Select the PPTP VPN protocol at the top.
– For Description add any name you want ex: BA.net
– In the Server field type the vpn server name we emailed you. Example vpn12.ba.net.
– For Account enter your VPN username.
– For Password enter your VPN password.
– Encryption level let it “Auto”.
– Enable “Send All Traffic”
6. Click Save on the top right corner to save VPN configuration.
7. You can now connect to the VPN.
Done. You are connected. Enjoy BA.net AdBlock VPN
Q: Will VPN affect my mobile battery ?
Short answer no. A PPTP VPN plus BA.net Adblock DNS is the ideal way to surf faster on iPhone on mobile networks.
AdBlock will speed up your connection and PPTP is the vpn protocol that will impact your battery usage the least.
PPTP is not 100% safe as an encryption protocol, but it provides adecuate protection for guest hotspot surfing,
and adblock usage. The best feature of PPTP is that it is native to the iphone, it is simple to configure and will
add the least amount of overhead to your battery usage.
The AdBlock data transmission and CPU savings will combine with the low overhead of PPTP to a negligible impact
on your iPhone battery.