Texas Poker PRO
No IAP, No Ads
Offline App (PWA)
(Progressive Web App)
Resume Games new
Extra Speed Settings
PWA Android, Win, OSX, iOS
Bonus 21, Solitaire
Many hours of fun, addicting games, skill building, learning, play on any device
Or get the PRO version using
10 BArobot NFTs
Get a private Live Poker Tournament Rooms
Tournament Prize Escrow
Installing the PWA (Progressive Web App) is a easy as 1 click of a button from your browser
PRO Texas Hold 'Em Poker with four smart computer opponents.
Learn poker, or sharpen your skills with this fast playing app.
Many hours of fun in a multi OS app.
Over 3 million users downloaded and enjoyed the free app.
Featured as top 10 US app store list during initial launch.
AppBrain recommends it as a great fun app.
This app will provide you with countless hours of fun Texas Hold Em Poker!
Texas Hold Em Poker - Rules
- One player acts as dealer. This position is called the button and it rotates clockwise after every hand.
- The two players to the left of the dealer are the small blind and the big blind, respectively. They are the only players who have money in the pot before the cards are dealt.
- Every player receives two cards face down. These are hole cards.
- The first betting round begins with the player sitting immediately to the left of the big blind, and continues clockwise.
- When the first betting round is completed, three community cards are flipped face up on the table. This is called the flop.
- The second round of betting begins with the first remaining player seated to the left of the button. The betting resumes, clockwise.
- When the second round of betting is finished, a fourth community card is flipped face up on the table. This is called the turn.
- The third round of betting begins with the first remaining player sitting to the left of the button. The betting moves clockwise, with the bets doubling on the turn.
- When the third round of betting is over, a fifth community card is flipped face up on the table. This is called the river.
- The fourth round of betting starts with the first remaining player seated to the left of the button. The betting continues to move clockwise.