Texas Poker PRO
No IAP, No Ads
Extra Speed Settings
Bonus 21, Solitaire
Android, Win, OSX, iOS
Get PRO with Proof-of-Pony
free Poker Book - Detailed Rules - Texas Strategy
Texas Hold 'Em Poker - Quick Rules
- NOTE that pots are split when one or more players are "all-in".
- One player acts as dealer. This position is called the button and it rotates clockwise after every hand.
- The two players to the left of the dealer are the small blind and the big blind, respectively. They are the only players who have money in the pot before the cards are dealt.
- Every player receives two cards face down. These are hole cards.
- The first betting round begins with the player sitting immediately to the left of the big blind, and continues clockwise.
- When the first betting round is completed, three community cards are flipped face up on the table. This is called the flop.
- The second round of betting begins with the first remaining player seated to the left of the button. The betting resumes, clockwise.
- When the second round of betting is finished, a fourth community card is flipped face up on the table. This is called the turn.
- The third round of betting begins with the first remaining player sitting to the left of the button. The betting moves clockwise, with the bets doubling on the turn.
- When the third round of betting is over, a fifth community card is flipped face up on the table. This is called the river.
- The fourth round of betting starts with the first remaining player seated to the left of the button. The betting continues to move clockwise.
Get Pro Offline Version
BA.net 2020 ©
Add to your home screen clicking +